Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What I Expect to Get Out of Web Analytics

I am actually very excited for this class. This will be my first exposure to web analytics. I believe that web analytics has been a powerful tool for business, organizations, etc. and I believe it will increase in its importance.

For this class I hope to at least learn the basics of web analytics, and not just from an educational standpoint. I'd like to know how web analytics can apply across disciplines: from education to business. I'd like to know how to read the numbers and how to make important decisions from them.

I am also excited about the set up of the class. I look forward to becoming a teacher-learner in a zion-like class and to growing in my understanding of the gospel.

1 comment:

dr. clint said...

And I look forward to the things that we will learn from you.